[PATCH v4 0/4] Patches to add support for Rockchip dwc2 controller
kever.yang at rock-chips.com
Thu Aug 7 02:34:51 PDT 2014
These patches to add support for dwc2 controller found in
Rockchip processors rk3066, rk3188 and rk3288,
and enable dts for rk3288 evb.
Changes in v4:
- max_transfer_size change to 65536, this should be enough
for most transfer, the hardware auto-detect will set this
to 0x7ffff which may make dma_alloc_coherent fail when
non-dword aligned buf from driver like usbnet happen.
- remove EHCI and HSIC dts patch for Doug had post it seprately.
Changes in v3:
- EHCI and HSIC move new for version 3.
Changes in v2:
- Split out dr_mode and rk3288 bindings.
- add compatible "snps,dwc2" bingding info
- set most parameters as driver auto-detect
- evb patch added in version 2
Kever Yang (4):
Documentation: dt-bindings: add dt binding info for Rockchip dwc2
usb: dwc2: add compatible data for rockchip soc
ARM: dts: add rk3288 dwc2 controller support
ARM: dts: Enable USB otg and host1(dwc) on rk3288-evb
Documentation/devicetree/bindings/usb/dwc2.txt | 3 +++
arch/arm/boot/dts/rk3288-evb.dtsi | 6 ++++++
arch/arm/boot/dts/rk3288.dtsi | 20 ++++++++++++++++++
drivers/usb/dwc2/platform.c | 29 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
4 files changed, 58 insertions(+)
More information about the linux-arm-kernel