[RFC 0/8] DPCM with simple-card support for Kirkwood

Jean-Francois Moine moinejf at free.fr
Wed Aug 6 10:43:04 PDT 2014

On Wed, 6 Aug 2014 16:30:26 +0200
Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn.ch> wrote:

> At the moment, i'm not so interested in details, but more about, is
> this the right direction to allow Russell to progress. Once i know
> that, we can work on details.

These are not details. Putting DPCM in the Cubox is easy (I may send
you my work which seems simpler), but there is no way to make it work
correctly, and that's why I forgot about it.

The recent multi-CODEC seems more promising. I will have a look at it
as soon as I will be less busy.

--
Ken ar c'hentañ	|	      ** Breizh ha Linux atav! **
Jef		|		http://moinejf.free.fr/