Oops: 17 SMP ARM (v3.16-rc2)

Mattis Lorentzon Mattis.Lorentzon at autoliv.com
Tue Aug 5 23:48:23 PDT 2014

Hi Fabio,

> Could this problem be the same one as reported at:
> http://www.spinics.net/lists/arm-kernel/msg347914.html ?

The problem you link to describes a permanent issue, our problem seems
to be sporadic as most of our tests work fine (at least for a while).

> Which Ethernet PHY do you use? Do you have pull-up in the MDIO line?

Our hardware has the KSZ9021RN PHY, so the MDIO line should be pull-up.

Do you know if there are debug options that could help us determine the
cause of the timeout?

Best regards,
Mattis Lorentzon