Oops: 17 SMP ARM (v3.16-rc2)

Mattis Lorentzon Mattis.Lorentzon at autoliv.com
Tue Aug 5 06:31:29 PDT 2014

Hi Russell!

> Now because things have changed during the last merge window, I've got an
> even bigger problem sorting through that patch set and getting it back into a
> submittable state.  I've just sent out v2 for it onto the
> netdev at vger.kernel.org mailing list.
>
> The initial version (marked RFC) attracted very little interest from testers, or
> acks.  I'd very much like to have some testing of it, so if you want to try it out,
> I can provide you with a git URL, patches or a combined patch.

We have applied your V2 patch set of 30 patches on top of v3.16-rc2 and are
currently running some stability tests.

During our first test round we triggered a timeout which caused the fec driver
to become unresponsive for several minutes. The attached backtrace was
shown when the hardware was rebooted.

Best regards,
Mattis Lorentzon

Consider the environment before printing this message.

To read Autoliv's Information and Confidentiality Notice, follow this link:
http://www.autoliv.com/disclaimer.html