Agenda for ARM mini summit Wednesday

Olof Johansson olof at lixom.net
Tue Oct 22 19:58:33 EDT 2013

We reworked the ARM mini summit agenda a bit this afternoon, and since
the other KS attendees might be interested in attending, here is a
copy.

Note that times might shift, and topics might run over or end earlier,
so if you want to be in the room for a specific topic you might want
to check in with a bit of buffer.

A/B are the two rooms we have. Room A is the private dining room at
the Sheraton, to the left as you walk in the upstairs entrance,
through the restaurant in the back, behind the glass doors.

It was really packed today, so we won't have much space for extra
visitors -- there are a few extra chairs in the room though. For those
of you who just want to hear about what's going on with DT, the main
KS time slot on Friday is probably a better choice.

9:00am A: The Elephant in the Room - Device Tree Process is broken
10:00am Break
10:30am A: Device Tree Topics
10:30am B: TrustZone & Firmware Discussion
11:00am B: Solving init order
12:00pm Lunch
1:00pm B: Clock Infrastructure and drivers
1:00pm A: Device Tree Memory bindings
1:45pm A: Devicetree Tooling and Schemas
2:00pm B: Power Management
3:00pm Break
3:30pm A: Device Tree Hacking
3:30pm B: UEFI Secure Boot on ARM