DreamPlug / GuruPlug support in 3.12-rc

robert robt201108 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 16:08:14 EDT 2013

Jason,

Many thanks for the additional info, and suggestions..

I've been running more tests, and still no luck, so far.

For 3.11, I found that selecting the 'Dreamplug' options for Kirkwood
didn't work, and I had to select both 'Marvell GuruPlug Reference Board'
_and_ 'Marvell GuruPlug Reference Board (Flattened Device Tree)', and
then use kirkwood-guruplug-server-plus.dtb:

# cat arch/arm/boot/zImage
arch/arm/boot/dts/kirkwood-guruplug-server-plus.dtb >
arch/arm/boot/zImage_w_dtb
# mkimage -A arm -O linux -T kernel -C none -a 0x8000 -e 0x8000 -n
"linux-dreamplug" -d arch/arm/boot/zImage_w_dtb ../uImage3116

Robert.