Armada XP doesn't boot in v3.12-rc3

Ezequiel Garcia ezequiel.garcia at free-electrons.com
Wed Oct 2 12:42:01 EDT 2013

On Wed, Oct 02, 2013 at 06:07:02PM +0200, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:

> It's a shame that 3.12-rc still isn't fixed, and that 3.12-rc1 was
> broken in the first place :/

Yeah, it's a damn shame. FWIW, I certainly learned a lesson from this
and will be much careful in the future.

> Ezequiel, Jason, can you ping the relevant maintainers to make sure the
> relevant patches are merged quickly and land in the next -rc?

I already did earlier this morning. Jason sent the PR on September 19th
so it was more or less in time for -rc2, I'm a bit puzzled about why
it's not in Linus' yet.
--
Ezequiel García, Free Electrons
Embedded Linux, Kernel and Android Engineering