OMAP baseline test results for v3.10-rc6

Paul Walmsley paul at pwsan.com
Wed Jun 26 13:58:01 EDT 2013

On Wed, 26 Jun 2013, Tom Rini wrote:

> OK, is there a reason to not be using omap2plus_defconfig?  My pass/fail
> here is based on that config and enabling, or not, dtb append.  Seems
> like it would be one less thing to maintain on your end and it would be
> on TIs end (roughly speaking) to make sure our platforms that ought to
> be working upstream have what they need enabled in the defconfig(s) in
> question.

That would be convenient for me, but part of the goal is to verify that a
Kconfig that deselects all OMAPs other than AM33xx continues to work.

So the build process for am33xx_only here goes something like:

1. Start with omap2plus_defconfig

2. Turn off support for everything other than AM33xx in the SoC target
selection menus

3. Turn on the appended DTB and compat ATAGs options

You might consider adding something like this to your pass/fail tests.

- Paul