Chipidea usb otg support for IMX/MXS (device functionality)

Marek Vasut marex at denx.de
Mon Jun 24 09:51:19 EDT 2013

Hello Peter,

> > Hi Peter,

> > > Marek, Have you tried below?
> > >
> > > http://marc.info/?l=linux-usb&m=136537318510847&w=2
> > >
> > > It may not the USB itself problem, the mx23's usb is almost
> > > the same with mx28's.
> >
> > This also happens on a different MX23-based board for me. This other
> > board I
> > tried has mDDR DRAM and the DRAM is operating correctly. The 96MHz thing
> > people
> > complained about in the Olimex forum is resolved now.
>
> Add shawn.
>
> Marek, have you tried mx23 evk?

No, I don't have this one available right now. I tried both MX23 Olinuxino maxi
(I just mutilated the board so that I cut traces to the USB devices on the board
and routed out USB gadget connector) and a custom MX23 board.

Note that both have working USB peripheral mode in U-Boot too, but the driver in
U-Boot is very minimalistic.

> Shawn, marek reported the udc function at mx23 works abnormal, but it works
> good at mx28. Have you tried mx23 udc recently?

Fabio, can you possibly test on MX23EVK please?

Best regards,
Marek Vasut