[GIT PULL 08/10] Samsung SoC EXYNOS5420 for v3.11

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Fri Jun 21 03:36:43 EDT 2013

On Friday 21 June 2013, Kukjin Kim wrote:
> > I'll probably have to create a next/soc2 branch, but
> > will first try to merge the Renesas pull requests, which may have
> > similar problems.
> >
> > If it's possible to rebase this one not to have any dependencies
> > other than the branches merged into next/cleanup and next/soc,
> > I can pull it more easily, as long as I can figure out how
> > to merge it with the common-clk-audio branch.
> >
> I see, BTW as you can see, the common-clk-audio touches all of samsung dt
> files to use '#include' instead of '/include/' so I couldn't remove the
> dependencies :( sorry about that.
>
> If anything is required, please kindly let me know.

No, we'll figure it out.

I think a better solution would have been to do the change do the
dts files in a separate "cleanup" branch and have everything else
that touches those files build on that branch. That way you could
have maintained the flat hierarchy.

I'll just merge it as a 'late' branch for now.

	Arnd