[PATCH v3 00/10] ARM: Exynos: Add Exynos5420 SoC support
chander.kashyap at linaro.org
Mon Jun 17 07:00:25 EDT 2013
Exynos5420 is new SoC in Samsung's Exynos5 SoC series. This series adds
initial support for this SoC.
Changes since v2:
1. Renamed oscclk to fin_pll, in order to keep it consistant with Exynos4/Exynos5
2. Pass memory as single bank rather than splitting in 256MB size banks.
Changes since v1:
1. As not-dt platforms will not be supported from 3.11 onwards, following
patches from previous patch series are dropped:
"irqchip: exynos-combiner: set irq base as 256 for Exynos5420"
"ARM: Exynos: initialize l2x0 cache controller only for cortex-a9 based SoCs"
2. Added device type property in cpu node in the following patch:
"ARM: dts: list the CPU nodes for Exynos5250
3. Sorted out the nodes listed in based upon the physical addresses as suggested
by Tomasz Figa.
4. As Tomasz is going to consolidate the secondary cpu power register address
calculation in all possible scnarios, hence dropped the following patch:
"ARM: Exynos: fix secondary cpu power control register address calculation"
5. Replaced the setup/remove)_irq calls with (request/free)_irq calls as
suggested by Mark Rutland in patch:
"clocksource: exynos_mct: use (request/free)_irq calls for local timer
6. Changed the registration of epll and rpll from pll35xx to pl36xx.
7. Changed driver data selection for serial port, based on ARCH_EXYNOS.
8. Changed the interrupt cells from 2 to 1 as suggested by Tomasz Figa.
Chander Kashyap (10):
ARM: dts: fork out common Exynos5 nodes
ARM: dts: list the CPU nodes for Exynos5250
ARM: Exynos: Add support for Exynos5420 SoC
serial: samsung: select Exynos specific driver data if ARCH_EXYNOS is
ARM: Exynos: use four additional chipid bits to identify Exynos
clk: exynos5420: register clocks using common clock framework
ARM: dts: Add initial device tree support for Exynos5420
clocksource: exynos_mct: use (request/free)_irq calls for local timer
ARM: Exynos: add secondary CPU boot base location for Exynos5420
ARM: Exynos: extend soft-reset support for Exynos5420
.../devicetree/bindings/clock/exynos5420-clock.txt | 201 ++++++
arch/arm/boot/dts/Makefile | 1 +
arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5.dtsi | 111 +++
arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5250.dtsi | 80 +-
arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5420-smdk5420.dts | 33 +
arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5420.dtsi | 103 +++
arch/arm/mach-exynos/Kconfig | 10 +
arch/arm/mach-exynos/common.c | 18 +-
arch/arm/mach-exynos/include/mach/uncompress.h | 7 +-
arch/arm/mach-exynos/mach-exynos5-dt.c | 1 +
arch/arm/mach-exynos/platsmp.c | 12 +-
arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/cpu.h | 8 +
drivers/clk/samsung/Makefile | 1 +
drivers/clk/samsung/clk-exynos5420.c | 762 ++++++++++++++++++++
drivers/clocksource/exynos_mct.c | 35 +-
drivers/tty/serial/samsung.c | 4 +-
16 files changed, 1280 insertions(+), 107 deletions(-)
create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/clock/exynos5420-clock.txt
create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5.dtsi
create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5420-smdk5420.dts
create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5420.dtsi
create mode 100644 drivers/clk/samsung/clk-exynos5420.c
More information about the linux-arm-kernel