[GIT PULL 0/6] Samsung stuff for v3.11

Olof Johansson olof at lixom.net
Wed Jun 12 19:54:55 EDT 2013

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 06:08:19AM +0900, Kukjin Kim wrote:
> Hi Arnd, Olof
>
> Please pull Samsung stuff for v3.11.
>
> If any problems, please kindly let me know.

Hi,

I've pulled 1, 2, 4 and 6. Please fix the comments on 3 and 5 and send fresh
requests.

Also, I see you've based a bunch of branches on -rc5. While this is
fine, it is more convenient for us to review your branch submission if it
doesn't also pull in a newer upstream -rc.

Main reason to use the most-recent -rc would be if new code conflicts
with fixes in the previous -rc version, but if they don't then feel free
to start your branches on an older version instead.

-Olof