[GIT PULL] MCPM backend for VExpress TC2

Nicolas Pitre nicolas.pitre at linaro.org
Wed Jun 12 16:52:38 EDT 2013

ARnd, Olof, please pull the following:

        git://git.linaro.org/people/nico/linux TC2

This is the MCPM backend submission for VExpress with a TC2 core tile.
This enables SMP secondary boot, CPU hotplug, and paves the way for
cpuidle and cpufreq on this platform.

A big prerequisite for this support is the serial power controller
driver posted by Lorenzo and extensively reviewed on the list.  Because
of the strict dependency, we asked Samuel Ortiz twice for his ACK to
merge it via ARM-SOC:

	http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.kernel/1506121

But no reply came back so far.  If Samuel had any issues with this
driver I'm trusting he would have had ample time to express them at this
point.  I'm therefore including it by default.

This is based on ARM-SOC's vexpress/dual-cluster branch as this also
needs the CCI driver and commit 033a899c9b already in that branch to
work properly, as well as the existing prerequisite from RMK's tree for
that branch.

Diffstat for 033a899c9b..dbe5a98089

 .../devicetree/bindings/mfd/vexpress-spc.txt    |  35 +
 arch/arm/mach-vexpress/Kconfig                  |   9 +
 arch/arm/mach-vexpress/Makefile                 |   1 +
 arch/arm/mach-vexpress/tc2_pm.c                 | 295 ++++++++
 drivers/mfd/Kconfig                             |   7 +
 drivers/mfd/Makefile                            |   1 +
 drivers/mfd/vexpress-config.c                   |  61 +-
 drivers/mfd/vexpress-spc.c                      | 633 ++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/mfd/vexpress-sysreg.c                   |   2 +-
 include/linux/vexpress.h                        |  59 +-

Thanks

Nicolas