[PATCH V4 0/3] PCIe support for Samsung Exynos5440 SoC
jg1.han at samsung.com
Wed Jun 12 06:18:02 EDT 2013
This series of patches introduces PCIe support for Samsung Exynos5440,
and is based on the latest 'linux-next' tree (20130607).
These patches was tested with Intel e1000e LAN card on Exynos5440.
This PATCH v4 follows:
* PATCH v3, sent on June, 6th 2013
* PATCH v2, sent on March, 23rd 2013
* PATCH v1, sent on March, 4th 2013
Changes between v3 and v4:
* Added support for multi domains as reviewed by Jason Gunthorpe,
and Arnd Bergmann.
* Fixed both MEM space and I/O space in DT.
* Removed redundant physical addresses from struct pcie_port,
added devm_ioremap_resource() to make add_pcie_port() simpler.
* Added clock names and clock enable/disable.
Changes between v2 and v3:
* Rebased on the top of 3.10-rc4
* Updated names of PCIe PHY registers
Changes between v1 and v2:
* Moved Exynos PCIe driver from arch/arm to drivers/pci/host.
* Added DT properties of PCI DT standard.
Jingoo Han (3):
pci: Add PCIe driver for Samsung Exynos
ARM: EXYNOS: Enable PCIe support for Exynos5440
ARM: dts: Add pcie controller node for Samsung EXYNOS5440 SoC
arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5440-ssdk5440.dts | 8 ++++++
arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5440.dtsi | 38 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
arch/arm/Kconfig | 1 +
arch/arm/mach-exynos/Kconfig | 2 ++
.../devicetree/bindings/pci/exynos-pcie.txt | 71 ++
drivers/pci/host/Kconfig | 5 +
drivers/pci/host/Makefile | 1 +
drivers/pci/host/pci-exynos.c | 1074 ++++++++++++++++++++
8 files changed, 1200 insertions(+)
create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pci/exynos-pcie.txt
create mode 100644 drivers/pci/host/pci-exynos.c
More information about the linux-arm-kernel