[Arm-netbook] getting allwinner SoC support upstream (was Re: Uploading linux (3.9.4-1))

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 17:29:34 EDT 2013

On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 7:59 PM, Thomas Petazzoni

> Maxime will reply to this in more details, but I believe the status is:
>
>  * Interrupt controller is working.
>  * Clock drivers are working.
>  * Pinctrl is working.
>  * GPIO is working.
>  * Timer is working.
>  * UART is working
>  * Watchdog is on its way (patches posted)
>  * Ethernet is on its way (patches posted)
>  * I2C is on its way (patches posted)

 ok so i've got this now in
http://hands.com/~lkcl/allwinner_linux_proposal.txt - that leaves...
well there's quite a bit: usb, sd/mmc (both variants: they changed the
data structures around sun5i), nand (probably both - the allwinner one
and the mtd one being done, reminds me: we need full documentation on
the NAND chip), scsi, g2d - cedarx and more.

 what else should be raised, and to what benefit?