[PATCH 14/14] ARM: OMAP4: hwmod data: Clean up the data file
paul at pwsan.com
Thu Jun 6 13:57:22 EDT 2013
On Wed, 29 May 2013, Santosh Shilimkar wrote:
> From: Sricharan R <r.sricharan at ti.com>
> - The IO resource information like dma request lines, irq number and
> ocp address space can be populated via dt blob. So such data is stripped
> from OMAP4 SOC hwmod data file.
> - The devices which are still missing the device tree bindings,
> address space entries are not removed yet. When such devices add
> the dt bindings, respective address space data can be deleted.
> - Also other unnessecary hwmods like firewalls are removed as a part of this.
> The above update, results in reduction of about ~1650 lines of code.
> Signed-off-by: Santosh Shilimkar <santosh.shilimkar at ti.com>
> Signed-off-by: Sricharan R <r.sricharan at ti.com>
I assume that you're not autogenerating this data any more, based on
your change list above. If that's correct, please also remove
the paragraph at the top of the file:
* This file is automatically generated from the OMAP hardware databases.
* We respectfully ask that any modifications to this file be coordinated
* with the public linux-omap at vger.kernel.org mailing list and the
* authors above to ensure that the autogeneration scripts are kept
* up-to-date with the file contents.
More information about the linux-arm-kernel