DT version of kirkwood_ge0x_init()

Gerlando Falauto gerlando.falauto at keymile.com
Wed Jun 5 05:37:36 EDT 2013

Hi Sebastian,

thanks for the info.

On 06/05/2013 11:04 AM, Sebastian Hesselbarth wrote:
[...]
> I have irqchip and clocksource drivers ready for Orion SoCs (Kirkwood,
> Dove, Orion5x, MV78x00). Just need some time to rebase and send patches.

[sorry we've moved to a different topic]
[adding Thomas Gleixner]
You mean the driver in arch/arm/plat-orion/gpio.c or the generic
one in drivers/gpio/gpio-mvebu.c?

Because the first one looks like it's using generic irq chip already.
For the second one I don't understand how you can handle the per-CPU
registers which are peculiar to MV78200/ArmadaXP.
Unless there's already patches on top of Thomas's rework for the per-CPU
registers.

Thank you,
Gerlando