A bug about system call on ARM

Will Deacon will.deacon at arm.com
Tue Jun 4 04:48:32 EDT 2013

On Tue, Jun 04, 2013 at 06:33:20AM +0100, Wang, Yalin wrote:
> Hi  Will,

Hello,

> Could I know  what's your git branch is  mainly used for ?
>
> https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/will/linux.git
>

> I mean if the branch is used for ARM arch maintenance ?

I send most of my patches via Russell, and the tree above is where I keep my
patches whilst they're not yet in mainline.

> If yes, I think I can send future bugs about ARM to you directly,
> And do not need ping-pang in the mail list .

Quite the opposite! Having discussions on the mailing list is key to how the
kernel is developed, so please continue to send questions, bug reports and
patches there. As has been pointed out previously in this thread, you need
to choose the right list in the first place, rather than just sending to
LKML.

Of course, you can always CC me on arm/arm64 patches if you like.

Cheers,

Will