[GIT PULL v2] ARM: mvebu: soc changes for v3.11 (round 2 cumulative)

Olof Johansson olof at lixom.net
Sat Jun 1 01:38:35 EDT 2013

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 03:36:54PM -0400, Jason Cooper wrote:
> Olof,
>
> Since I have a few hours, I added a Tested-by that I thought I
> missed.  No other changes.

All these respins are making it hard to track your pull requests, by
the way. Some of them are threaded, other are not. And the numbering
doesn't align, some are round 2, others are around 3.

Can you thread all of them, per chance? That way it's easy to tell which ones
belonged in the old group and can just be discarded.

-Olof