NSA310 + DT

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Wed Jul 31 05:14:14 EDT 2013

Hello Finn,

On Tue, 30 Jul 2013 23:23:16 +0200, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:

> Thanks for this log. I need a bit of time to analyze this with the
> PCI-to-PCI bridge specification, and I'll cook up a new patch,
> hopefully tomorrow.
>
> Thanks again a lot for taking the time to report this bug and test the
> patches,

Ok, here is another patch that completely disables prefetchable
support, which hopefully should make the PCI stuff fallback on normal
memory. Could you try this one, and again report lspci -v + the
contents of the debugfs file that lists the mbus windows?

I've worked more on the prefetchable support, but doing it right with
the PCI-to-PCI bridge emulation is a bit complex.

Thanks!

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons