XCLKOUT in exynos5250 clock driver

Mark Brown broonie at kernel.org
Fri Jul 26 07:39:34 EDT 2013

On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 03:26:06PM +0530, Tushar Behera wrote:

> Information as per Exynos5250 user manual:
> "XCLKOUT is an output pin for debugging clocks. Exynos5250 has a CLKOUT
> logic which can select one of the clocks (within its clock domains) and
> output that through XCLKOUT pin."

Yeah, I know what XCLKOUT is but to implement this in the driver and DT
I'd need to know about the register or registers that are used to
configure the mux.

> Not sure if XCLKOUT on Arndale schematics means the same.

I'd be astonished if it meant anything else, it's fairly clearly
labelled as that on the schematics and this is a *very* common pattern
in system designs using Samsung SoCs.