Can't get FIQ interrupt to work on i.mx233

Juha Lumme juha.lumme at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 07:44:43 EDT 2013

Hi Russel,

Thanks for your reply.
And thanks for pointing out the wrong instruction there with the ldr
instruction.

However, unfortunately the code still doesn't seem to trigger anything
(neither to clear the IRQ bit in the timer, nor the GPIO output).. It
seems to me as if the handler never gets called. Is there a good way to
confirm that any activity is actually triggered when timer3 reaches 0,
and the IRQ bit is set to 1 ?

Best regards,
Juha