Chipidea usb otg support for IMX/MXS (device functionality)

Marek Vasut marex at denx.de
Tue Jul 9 06:38:44 EDT 2013

Hi Peter,
[...]

> It needs to check your hardware, it is probably there is a high capacitance
> at vbus pin. Besides, the vbus should be lower than 0.8v if it is
> disconnected from pc.

I just wonder why I can no longer use device mode only after I plug in the
adaptor for host device. Before that, I can plug in the device mode cable from
PC all I want and this works. Then I plug in the host adaptor, that works as
well , but if I plug in the device cable, this works no longer.

I rather suspect it might be something going on in the driver that's not right.
I will check the hardware too, thanks.

Best regards,
Marek Vasut