On common struct clk in clock framework.

Heiko Stübner heiko at sntech.de
Thu Jul 4 07:07:42 EDT 2013

Am Donnerstag, 4. Juli 2013, 12:58:48 schrieb Heiko Stübner:
> Hi,
>
> Am Donnerstag, 4. Juli 2013, 12:32:26 schrieb Tomasz Figa:
> > On Thursday 04 of July 2013 10:21:27 mind entropy wrote:

> > > Thanks TomasZ. I have gone through the docs and was quite confused. I
> > > will have a look at the merge.
> >
> > Oops. It seems like s3c24xx clk driver is not merged yet. I don't know
> > why I thought it is. Heiko (on CC) has been working on it and I remember
> > seeing some patches from him. Sorry for misinformation.
>
> the ccf conversion should be ready, but at the time I submitted them, the
> pwm rework [that got rid of the pwm-internal clocks] was still missing.
>
> At some point in the threads I lost track of its state, did the pwm rework
> make it into 3.11 after all, or is it an early 3.12 change?

of course I forgot the most important thing :-)

There is a big red line between the clocks starting with the s3c2443 and the
other s3c24xx before it - they have nearly nothing in common. The ccf driver I
created [0] therefore only provides the clocks for s3c2443, s3c2416 and
s3c2450, which are very similar.

Heiko