[GIT PULL 3/7] ARM SoC specific changes

Russell King - ARM Linux linux at arm.linux.org.uk
Tue Jul 2 19:17:06 EDT 2013

Please don't merge this yet.

Arnd has just done the worst possible thing - the arm-soc tree has taken
bits of my tree, merged them into their own tree, had the same conflicts
I've had, and then resolved them differently.

The result is that when these two trees now merge, they conflict on the
conflict resolutions.  This is utter madness.

This has also only _just_ happened.