[GIT PULL] Initial OLPC XO-1.75/XO-4 support

Mike Turquette mturquette at linaro.org
Tue Jul 2 12:35:01 EDT 2013

Quoting Daniel Drake (2013-07-02 07:26:22)
> On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 10:53 PM, Olof Johansson <olof at lixom.net> wrote:
> > 1) Please post the drivers/clk patches to mturquette. THey don't look dependent
> >    on the rest of the patches, just general improvements and cleanups.
> > 2) I really wish there was a generic catch-all compat for the boards, so we
> >    didn't have to modify mmp2-dt.c for every new board added -- it really
> >    defies the purpose of only changing the data you pass into the kernel. This
> >    is mostly something for Eric/Haojian to sort out though.
> > 3) Please post the patches as a series instead of a pull request, given that
> >    they should probably take different paths up the tree (clk vs the platform,
> >    etc). You should at least get review/acked-by of the clk pieces from Mike
> >    Turquette.
>
> Thanks for the suggestions. I have already posted the patches as
> emails a little more than 2 weeks ago, including sending the clock
> ones to Mike. I will resend next week if they are still pending, when
> the maintainers might be a bit less busy.

I saw the MMP patches but they were too late for me to take into
clk-next towards 3.11. When this happens I usually email the patch
author privately and let them know that I will take a look after the
merge window but I forgot to send you that email.

Regards,
Mike