[GIT PULL] ux500 <mach/id.h> removal

Linus Walleij linus.walleij at linaro.org
Wed Jan 30 04:39:14 EST 2013

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 1:12 AM, Olof Johansson <olof at lixom.net> wrote:
> [Me]
>>   git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/linusw/linux-stericsson.git
>> tags/ux500-no-idh
>
> Pulled in.
>
> This has a somewhat annoying (but trivial) conflict against your own
> code (the cpufreq driver changes).

Arnd always told me to split stuff cleanly on branches, which of course
leads to conflicts like that, but I thought he wanted them, rather than
huge accumulated patch sets built on to of each othere ... a bit hard to
do the right thing here, what would have been the right way?

Does it help if I base stuff off ARM SoC tree branches, and which
ones can be relied upon in that case?

Yours,
Linus Walleij