[GIT PULL] Nomadik devicetree and cleanups

Olof Johansson olof at lixom.net
Mon Jan 28 16:31:35 EST 2013

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 10:19:16AM +0100, Linus Walleij wrote:
> Hi ARM SoC guys,
>
> This patch series converts the Nomadik to use Device Tree.
>
> Changes outside of the subsystem are constrained to pinctrl (my subsystem
> and thus OK:ed) and a oneline in drivers/mtd/nand/fsmc_nand.c adding
> a new compatible value.
>
> The MTD maintainers have had time enough to ACK that oneliner and it
> shouldn't be a big issue, so:
>
> Please pull this into your tree.

Hi,

Sorry for a late feedback on this, but after merging, this doesn't seem to
build due to lack of vic_of_init symbol visibility (i.e. it's exported out of
drivers/irqchip/irq-vic.c, but it's not actually defined in any header file.

Also, a couple of small merge conflicts with the timer and irq cleanup
branches.

Would you mind rebasing on top of the depends/cleanup branch in arm-soc, sort
out the breakage (and test it) and resubmit?

Thanks!

-Olof