[GIT PULL V2 2/4] ARM: mvebu: drivers for v3.9

Chris Ball cjb at laptop.org
Mon Jan 28 06:53:40 EST 2013

Hi,

On Mon, Jan 28 2013, Olof Johansson wrote:
> I didn't see any acks by Chris Ball on these, he's usually pretty
> responsive on code reviews so I just wanted to make sure he's OK with
> us taking this through arm-soc, and aware of it.
>
> Looks like this whole branch could go through the mmc tree? The dtsi
> updates from the last branch would still go through arm-soc.

Thanks for the ping, would be good to take these via mmc-next so I've
pushed the four new mvsdio patches there now:

mmc: mvsdio: add pinctrl integration
mmc: mvsdio: implement a Device Tree binding
mmc: mvsdio: use slot-gpio for card detect gpio
mmc: mvsdio: use slot-gpio infrastructure for write protect gpio

Hope that works okay for everyone,

- Chris.
--
Chris Ball   <cjb at laptop.org>   <http://printf.net/>