OMAP4 randconfig failure: Zynq

Josh Cartwright josh.cartwright at ni.com
Thu Jan 24 10:57:04 EST 2013

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 11:11:17AM +0000, Russell King - ARM Linux wrote:
> The OMAP4 randconfig build last night failed with this error:
>
> arch/arm/mach-zynq/common.c:99:14: error: 'irqchip_init' undeclared here (not in a function)
>
> Full details at the usual place -
> http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/developer/build/

Curious.  This doesn't look like a valid config to me.

In particular, both ARCH_MULTIPLATFORM and ARCH_OMAP are selected, even
though those selections should be mutually exclusive, since they fall
under the same:

    choice
    	prompt "ARM system type"
    	default ARCH_MULTIPLATFORM

Perhaps it's because CONFIG_ARCH_OMAP=y was setup in the seed?

oldconfig seems to complain, too:

      .config:340:warning: override: ARCH_OMAP changes choice state

  Josh