[GIT PULL] arm-soc: Xilinx zynq timer changes for v3.9

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Mon Jan 21 13:47:27 EST 2013

On Monday 21 January 2013, Michal Simek wrote:
> please pull these timer changes to your arm-soc tree.
> I am aware about any dependency.
>
> Please let me know if you have any problem with this patchset.
>
>   git://git.xilinx.com/linux-xlnx.git zynq/timer
>
> Soren Brinkmann (7):
>       arm: zynq: timer: Replace PSS through PS
>       arm: zynq: timer: Remove unnecessary register write
>       arm: zynq: timer: Remove unused #defines
>       arm: zynq: timer: Align columns
>       arm: zynq: timer: Remove redundant #includes
>       arm: zynq: timer: Fix comment style
>       arm: zynq: timer: Set clock_event cpumask

I see nothing wrong with the patches themselves, but there are some
cleanups in arm-soc for timers that will conflict with them.

Please have a look at the contents of the timer/cleanup and clocksource/cleanup
branches in arm-soc, and merge them into your branch. If everything still
works, you can add a patch on top of the merge to move your driver to
drivers/clocksource and use the new infrastructure introduced there.

	Arnd