[v3 6/9] ARM: dt: tegra114: Add new SoC base, Tegra 114 SoC

Stephen Warren swarren at wwwdotorg.org
Tue Jan 15 11:55:47 EST 2013

On 01/15/2013 01:13 AM, Hiroshi Doyu wrote:
> Initial support for Tegra 114 SoC. This is expected to be included in
> the board DTS files, Tegra 114 SoC based evaluation board family.

This series looks fine to me. Assuming no other comments, I'll apply
once CCF is applied and you've done the rebase you mentioned for patch 2.

Note that I'll apply most patches to Tegra's for-3.9/soc branch (the
code) but the 3 device tree patches to Tegra's for-3.9/dt branch, since
it's fine for the DT files to appear later than the code supporting the
SoC, since this is all new features.

One question: The .dts files don't include any clocks properties. I
assume Peter will add these when he posts the Tegra114 CCF code?