[PATCH v5 2/3] sta2x11_vip: convert to videobuf2 and control framework
dan.carpenter at oracle.com
Thu Jan 10 09:01:50 EST 2013
This would be easier to review if it were broken up into separate
1) There are superflous white spaces changes
2) Changes to the copyright
3) pr_warning => pr_warn
4) The REG_READ and REG_WRITE macros are now inline functions
5) KBUILD_MODNAME is used instead of DRV_NAME
6) It now uses the video_drvdata() function
7) Lots of comments deleted. For exmple, vidioc_enum_fmt_vid_cap()
didn't change. Just the comments were deleted.
8) Comments added for existing code.
9) Other behavior changes not related to using videobuf2 like in
If all the uninteresting changes are in separate patches it makes
the complicated stuff much shorter and easier to review.
More information about the linux-arm-kernel