[RFC v9 0/8] ARM: shmobile: DT initialisation of INTC
horms+renesas at verge.net.au
Wed Jan 9 01:29:59 EST 2013
The aims of this series are:
* Add DT bindings to to INTC
* Allowing sh7372 and r8a7740 ARM shmobile SoCs to use DT
to initialise INTCA
Changes since v8
* Address review of bindings by Mark Rutland
Change between v7 and v8
* Squash the first and second patch of the series and rename there result
"SH: intc: Add support OF for INTC"
Changes between v5 and v7 (v6 was not publicly released)
* Drop support for sh73a0 SoC.
To be useful this requires a fuller initialisation than jsut INCA.
In particular, cascade IRQs that are shared between INTC and GIC
need to be handled.
* Drop board support
This will be revisited on a per-board basis, ideally with
filler INTC initialisation via DT in place
* Drop GIC initialisation
This will also be revisited on a per-board basis.
* Remove unused INTC DT helper functions
I am reasonably happy with this series and plan to merge the patch set.
More information about the linux-arm-kernel