[v3 5/6] ARM: tegra114: create a DT header defining CLK IDs

Stephen Warren swarren at wwwdotorg.org
Fri Feb 15 11:43:49 EST 2013

On 02/15/2013 01:43 AM, Hiroshi Doyu wrote:
> To replace magic number in tegra_car:
>
> -               clocks = <&tegra_car 28>;
> +               clocks = <&tegra_car CLK_HOST1X>;

Since the Tegra114-related files don't actually exist yet and hence
can't be applied, I think Peter should roll these patches into his
Tegra114 CCF series.

But perhaps hold off on that until Grant has a chance to ack/nak the
concept of doing this, and we've finalized on include path settings
etc., so there's no churn.