[GIT PULL] KVM/ARM virtual GIC and timer

Olof Johansson olof at lixom.net
Mon Feb 11 13:48:53 EST 2013

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 05:56:33PM +0000, Marc Zyngier wrote:
> Hi Arnd, Olof,
>
> This is a pull request for the last few bits of KVM/ARM, namely the
> virtual GIC and timer.
>
> The dependencies are:
> 	- for-arm-soc/arch-timers (from Will)
> 	- for-rmk/virt/kvm/core (from Will, and already in RMK's tree)
> 	- irqchip/gic-vic-move (from Rob)
>
> All these dependencies are already in your next/virt branch, and I
> checked that the merge can be done absolutely painlessly (zero
> conflicts).
>
> The diffstat is a bit weird, as I generated the pull request against
> your next/virt branch, and the merge of irqchip/gic-vic-move shows
> changes that you already have.
>
> Cheers,
>
> 	M.

Hi Marc,

I notice some oddities with the patches in this branch. I suspect you've been
applying patches from other developers without adding your own signed-off-by.

For example, 6025002ca11ea015fa633853a0a06fdb0e6b69d3 was committed by you,
but there's no signed-off-by from you. ffbe732b8391982607ca123eca3b2592988e2665
has your signed off, but before Christoffer's(?).  Etc.

Can you please go through and double check your branch contents and
rebuild/rewrite the commit messages to reflect proper signed-off-by?

Thanks!

-Olof