ARM big-endian on current kernels for linux-3.8

Ben Dooks ben.dooks at codethink.co.uk
Fri Feb 8 18:17:30 EST 2013

I have been working on getting big-endian kernels working, mainly from
little-endian boot envrionments. The following patch series is what I
have been working on, mainly on the highbank and axp systems.

Feedback and testing is welcome.

I have published these on git.baserock.org

	git://git.baserock.org/delta/linux baserock/arm/bjdooks/be8_v1
	git://git.baserock.org/delta/linux baserock/arm/bjdooks/linux37-be8-1

The second is a backport of the v3.8-rc6 work due to problems with
booting on the highbank which Rob is resolving at the moment.