LIST OF AVON ITEM TO BUY

amberdb9 at gmail.com amberdb9 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 13:24:01 EST 2013

Hello Avon Representative

        I am Tracy by name, a freelance model from Brooklyn ,NY. I will be in the state by next two weeks. i am coming down to you for a photo shoot  and i would need you to get this below items for me!:

FRAGRANCE:
Bond Girl 007....................................(3)
ANEW ULTIMATE Age Repair Elixir..................(3)
ANEW ULTIMATE Age Repair Night Cream 1.7fl oz....(3)

MAKEUP:
Super shock Mascara black........................(3)

EYE TREATMENT:
ANEW GENICS Eye Treatment........................(4)

   Do let me know the total cost plus the necessary tax I am to pay on it.I would need to know the total of all the  products i requested and also the name and address you want the payment sent to and also a phone number i can reach you on.After  you send me this information i would instruct my sponsors to send you the payment which would be in form of money orders or certified check  which you can cash instantly at your bank .Please get back  to me as soon as possible so i can continue with the purchase,i would be in state soon so i would pick up the items in person but i want you to have the funds in advance,so send me the quotations and details needed to send you payment.Thank you and enjoy the rest of your day.You can get back to me with this following such as:

1- Name to be written on the certified check
2- Mailing address , No p.o.box
3- Phone Number
4- City
5- Zip Code
6- State

  Awaiting your quick response. Sincerely,

Best Regard's
Tracy