[GIT PULL] i.MX clock fixes for v3.8

Russell King - ARM Linux linux at arm.linux.org.uk
Tue Feb 5 06:08:04 EST 2013

On Tue, Feb 05, 2013 at 10:58:44AM +0100, Sascha Hauer wrote:
> Hi Arnd, Olof,
>
> Please pull these two fixes for v3.8

If you haven't heard, Linus wants each and every patch going into v3.8
meeting this criteria:

       fix major security issues, big user-reported regressions, or nasty
       oopses.

and individually justified:

       So think twice - or thrice - before sending me patches or a pull
       request for -rc7. You need to have some seriously good reasons for
       doing so, and you need to state those reasons very clearly. And I
       don't just mean for the pull request in general, I mean for every
       single patch in it.
       In other words, "It fixes a bug" just isn't good enough. The bug needs
       to be something that actually matters.