[GIT PULL 0/2] 3rd Round Samsung stuff for v3.12

Kukjin Kim kgene.kim at samsung.com
Tue Aug 27 20:58:23 EDT 2013

Hi Arnd, Olof and Kevin,

Sorry for a bit late pull-request.

Here is s3c64xx DT series and common clk stuff. It took some time due to
dependency problem with the clk tree, and fixed now by merge clk-s3c64xx
branch in Mike's clk tree. So many clock patches are included in 1st
pull-request but most of them are for Samsung clk stuff.

So I think, this branches would be sent to mainline after clk stuff during
merge window. Anyway, Tomasz's s3c64xx patches have been posted long time
and look nice to support for s3c64xx with DT.

If any problems, please kindly let me know.

Thanks,
Kukjin