[Call for participation] Bi-Weekly KVM/ARM Technical Sync-up

Roy Franz roy.franz at linaro.org
Fri Aug 23 14:12:43 EDT 2013

On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 5:09 PM, Christoffer Dall
<christoffer.dall at linaro.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Linaro is going to host a bi-weekly sync-up call for technical issues on
> KVM/ARM development.  The KVM 32-bit and 64-bit maintainers as well as
> the QEMU ARM maintainer will typically be on the call.
>
> The first call will be held Tuesday August 27th.
>
> If you, your organization, or any of your colleagues are interested in
> attending this call, please reply back to me with:
>  - Your name
>  - Your e-mail address
>  - The capacity in which you are interested (hobbyist, company you
>    represent, ...)
>
> We will send out an invite after we have collected all the participants.
>
> The calls will be based on an agenda that I will E-mail out to the list
> the Monday before the call.  If we have no items on the agenda, we will
> not be having the call.  Agenda items should be E-mailed to me and/or
> the kvmarm list before the call, obviously before the Monday prior to
> the call.
>
> We emphasize that this is going to be a technical call for engineers and
> not a forum to solicit services or discuss business concepts.
>
> Best,
> -Christoffer

Hi Christoffer,

   I am interested in participating in the call.  I am not currently
working on virtualization, but
this is of intererest to myself and my employer.
Roy Franz
roy.franz at linaro.org
I am one of the Linaro assignees from Cavium, working on the UEFI team
in the Linaro Enterprise Group.

Thanks,
Roy