[Call for participation] Bi-Weekly KVM/ARM Technical Sync-up

Christoffer Dall christoffer.dall at linaro.org
Wed Aug 21 20:09:39 EDT 2013

Hi all,

Linaro is going to host a bi-weekly sync-up call for technical issues on
KVM/ARM development.  The KVM 32-bit and 64-bit maintainers as well as
the QEMU ARM maintainer will typically be on the call.

The first call will be held Tuesday August 27th.

If you, your organization, or any of your colleagues are interested in
attending this call, please reply back to me with:
 - Your name
 - Your e-mail address
 - The capacity in which you are interested (hobbyist, company you
   represent, ...)

We will send out an invite after we have collected all the participants.

The calls will be based on an agenda that I will E-mail out to the list
the Monday before the call.  If we have no items on the agenda, we will
not be having the call.  Agenda items should be E-mailed to me and/or
the kvmarm list before the call, obviously before the Monday prior to
the call.

We emphasize that this is going to be a technical call for engineers and
not a forum to solicit services or discuss business concepts.

Best,
-Christoffer