[GIT PULL] ARM: mvebu: DT changes for v3.12

Olof Johansson olof at lixom.net
Fri Aug 16 02:37:15 EDT 2013

On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 04:16:30PM -0400, Jason Cooper wrote:
> Arnd, Olof,
>
> Here's the DT changes for v3.12 that didn't accompany driver conversions
> (MBus, mv643xx_eth, clocksource, irqchip, msi/pci, etc).  I've attached
> the conflict resolution below.  The small conflict in the binding
> documentation is against arm-soc/for-next as well.  The rest is against
> mvebu/boards.
>
> Gregory CLEMENT (1):
>       ARM: dts: mvebu: Introduce a new compatible string for mv64xxx-i2c

I didn't see any review of this patch by a device tree maintainer.

Also, there's a conflict with f480adaf1b7130ad43760f627b762f771fcfc5f5
which is part of -rc5. That patch was merged through the i2c maintainer,
so it would seem appropriate to do the same to this. Please get bindings
acks or send the bindings update through a devicetree maintainer. dts/dtsi
updates should still go through arm-soc. Given that the other update went in
through the i2c maintainer, it could be appropriate to at least give him the
choice of taking the bindings portion of this one as well.

-Olof