[GIT PULL] CCI PMU driver for 3.12

Will Deacon will.deacon at arm.com
Thu Aug 15 13:20:01 EDT 2013

Hi Kevin,

On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 09:57:55PM +0100, Kevin Hilman wrote:
> Will Deacon <will.deacon at arm.com> writes:
> >
> > Please can you pull the following perf update for 3.12? I was hoping to have
> > some unwinding improvements too, but I've not had a chance to complete that
> > work, so it's just the single patch from Punit to add support for the PMU
> > driver on the CCI.
> >
> > Apologies for sending this post -rc5, but I've been travelling for the past
> > week and had some issues testing the driver myself. If you're snowed under,
> > feel free to queue this for 3.13 instead.
>
> I'd like to see a reviewed-by or acked-by from a DT maintainer before
> pulling this.

That's fair enough; they've been quiet on the iterations of this patch so
far. However, it looks like a conversation has kicked off on the back of
this pull request:

http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/2013-August/192192.html

so I'll wait for that to settle down, then I'll send you another pull (which
I suspect you will want to delay until 3.13).

Cheers,

Will