[GIT PULL] Highbank fixes for 3.12

Kevin Hilman khilman at linaro.org
Thu Aug 15 11:01:56 EDT 2013

Kevin Hilman <khilman at linaro.org> writes:

> Rob Herring <robherring2 at gmail.com> writes:
>
>> On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 11:04 AM, Kevin Hilman <khilman at linaro.org> wrote:
>>> Hi Rob,

>>> This one seems to have broken the AMBA PL08x DMA driver, and is still
>>> objected to by Russell, so I'll drop this one for now.
>>
>> Exynos does the same selection, but I guess it is not multi-platform
>> though and doesn't select ARM_AMBA.

>>> The rest look OK and I can pull them if the rest are OK without the
>>> objectionable one.  Let me know if that's OK, or you prefer to wait for
>>> resolution.
>>
>> Yes, I'm fine with dropping this one for now.
>
> OK, dropped that one and applied the rest.

OK, with 2 of the 5 patches still having problems/objections, and the
one causing a new build warning, I've backed out this branch
from for-next.

Could you just respin a branch with the first 3 patches and the fix
folded in?  I know I requested the opposite on IRC, but having a new
pull request allows me to include your signed tag on the whole bit
instead of me having to manually massage the branch and merge without a
signed tag.

Thanks,

Kevin