[ARM ATTEND] CSR Maintainer, ARM Trustzone discussions

Barry Song 21cnbao at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 22:18:46 EDT 2013

Hi,
I have received invitation letter and confirmed my attendance. I also
want to nominate Binghua Duan <Binghua.Duan at csr.com> to attend this
meeting as well.
we have an very important topic we want to request a presentation
session and discuss with you about Trustzone-based virtualization
solution for IVI and secure video playback.
I will have another mail to talk about the topic in detail, but in
this mail, I am just nominating Binghua Duan who is taking a key role
of CSR Linux Group to get a place for the summit too.

-barry