[ARM ATTEND] Marvell (EBU) SoC maintainer

Gregory CLEMENT gregory.clement at free-electrons.com
Tue Aug 13 04:43:44 EDT 2013

Hello,

I am a co-maintainer of the mvebu machines (Marvell ARM SoC coming
from the Embedded Business Unit: Armada XP, Armada 370, Dove,
Kirkwood, Orion, mv78x00). I don't have specific topics that have not
been already proposed. I am especially interested about all the device
tree related discussions and also the topic proposed by Jason Cooper
"arch/arm SoC organization".

I managed to attend the ARM kernel mini-summit last year and I found
it valuable. Attending the ARM kernel mini-summit would be a good
opportunity, as I will be already at Edinburgh for ELCE.

Thanks,

Gregory
--
Gregory Clement, Free Electrons