[PATCH V4 0/4] Add i2s nodes on Exynos5420 and enable sound support on sdmk5420
padma.v at samsung.com
Mon Aug 12 06:07:46 EDT 2013
Changes since V3:
- used existent fixed-clock binding for registering oscillator clock
as fixed rate clock as pointed by Tomasz Figa
- Made some changes in wm8994 regulator nodes as suggested by Tomasz Figa
- Separated out only adding i2s nodes and enabling sound support on smdk5420
into different patch set as they are dependent on on some of already posted
but not yet merged i2c, dwmmc, dma and audss clock controller patches on
Kukjin for-next branch.
Changes since V2:
- Separated out driver side changes and dts changes in two
- Added proper names for wm8994 regulators as commented by Mark
- Moved common i2s nodes into the exynos5.dtsi
- Added clock info in wm8994 node as requested by Mark.
- Registered the 16.9MHz oscillator clock as fixed clock in the
machine file. Right now no user of this clock but as Mark requested
to add mclk info in wm8994 node, I added this part.
This patch set is dependent on the following i2c, dma and audio subsystem
clk controller patches.
This patch set is made based on Kukjin Kim for-next branch.
Andrew Bresticker (1):
ARM: dts: exynos5420: add i2s controllers
Padmavathi Venna (3):
ARM: dts: Add i2c bus 1 and it's audio codec child node on smdk5420
ARM: dts: Add osc clock node on smdk5420.
ARM: dts: Enable sound support on smdk5420
arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5420-smdk5420.dts | 81 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5420.dtsi | 32 +++++++++++
2 files changed, 113 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-)
More information about the linux-arm-kernel