Build breakage due to latest ARM fixes

Uwe Kleine-König u.kleine-koenig at pengutronix.de
Sun Aug 4 15:36:47 EDT 2013

Hello,

On Sun, Aug 04, 2013 at 11:47:04AM -0700, Olof Johansson wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 4, 2013 at 11:37 AM, Russell King - ARM Linux
> > The only real testing I'm aware of is when I recreated the OKI67001
> > support a while back and got my board to boot.
>
> Uwe has been busy pushing various patches for M3/M4 support, I don't
> know how far it is from having some real hardware usable though. Uwe?
On my efm32 devboard I have 3.11-rc running. The missing bits are
available in my efm32 branch at

	git://git.pengutronix.de/git/ukl/linux.git efm32
	http://git.pengutronix.de/?p=ukl/linux.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/efm32

. It's not yet in a form ready for mainline but there isn't much
missing. There is one problem I didn't debug yet (/proc/devicetree
doesn't appear although I have the respective Kconfig symbol on); other
than that I didn't notice any no-mmu problems. Also Jonathan Austin does
some no-MMU work.

Best regards
Uwe