[RFC/PATCH 0/3] arm: omap: patches from -rt

Sourav Poddar sourav.poddar at ti.com
Thu Aug 1 13:07:51 EDT 2013

On Thursday 01 August 2013 05:42 PM, Felipe Balbi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the next three patches were taken from v3.10.4-rt1 patchset.
>
> I don't have any boards available to test them, so I'd suggest
> testing in as many platforms as possible before pushing
> upstream.
>
> By pushing these patches upstream, we help decrease the amount
> of out-of-tree changes rt folks need to carry.
>
> Frank Rowand (1):
>    arm: omap: convert omap boot_lock to raw
>
> Sebastian Andrzej Siewior (1):
>    i2c/omap: drop the lock hard irq context
>
> Thomas Gleixner (1):
>    serial: omap: fix omap lock crap
>
>   arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap-smp.c   | 10 +++++-----
>   drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-omap.c    |  5 +----
>   drivers/tty/serial/omap-serial.c | 12 ++++--------
>   3 files changed, 10 insertions(+), 17 deletions(-)

Tested this series on

omap4-sdp:
  - Boot tested .
  - run i2c dump on buses where devices were present.
  - check wakeup from suspend.

omap5-uevm:
- Boot tested.
- Tested this series on buses where devices are present.

dra7-evm:
  - Boot tested.
  - run i2c dump on buses where devices are present.

Tested-by: Sourav Poddar <sourav.poddar at ti.com>